Introduction to Facebook Ads (Part 1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Getting to Know Facebook Ads: Step-by-Step LIVE Training for Beginners
"Really enjoyed the session and feel so much more confident to set up a campaign on my own! Thank you x" --- Elly, Social Media Manager
"I would like to say a massive thank you...I've come away having learnt some really useful information." --- Samantha, Business Owner
Is this also what you are looking for, feeling you have actually learned something useful and feeling confident that you know what you are saying/doing when it comes to Facebook Ads?
You can have it too!
ABOUT THE EVENT:
1. Who Is This For:
This is a step-by-step LIVE workshop designed for business owners and individuals working in marketing/social media who want a true overview of Facebook Ads and the confidence to create a basic Facebook Ad the same way that a Facebook Marketer would.
2. What Is Covered:
This one-hour workshop is the 1st of a total of 2 sessions of our 'Introduction to Facebook Ads' series. Key topics covered in this session include:
- How to advertise on Facebook.
- How to choose the right objective.
- Understand your audience and targeting options.
- Understand the structure of Facebook Ads and the key elements of creating an Ad.
- The 'auction' process and Facebook algorithm.
There will also be time for Q&A at the end of the session.
3. How Is It Delivered:
The training will be delivered via Zoom. You will receive the link to the online workshop at the start of the event.
Each session will be recorded and shared with you via a link access.
4. What Can You Expect From Part-1 Session:
- Understanding of advertising options on Facebook so you know which is right for you.
- Understanding of all the ad objectives so you can make more informed choice for your next ad campaign - rather than 'guessing'!
- Understanding of your business Avatar and how you can target them using Facebook audience types.
- Understanding of the auction process and how Facebook algorithm works so you can better understand your ad performance.
- Overview of the structure of Facebook Ads and the steps taken to create a basic Facebook Ad.
5. What Can You Expect From The Series (after you have attended both parts):
- Essential knowledge to create a basic Facebook Ad the same way a Facebook Marketer would!
- Confidence that your Ad is created the right way with creatives and messages your audiences are most likely to respond to - and Facebook algorithm will like!
- Relief (and probably a BIG relief) that you will waste NO MORE time and money on Facebook Ads you had no idea of AND on those who claim they know Facebook Ads but actually don't!
If this sounds what you need or look for, book now to secure your place.
I look forward to seeing you there!
- Early Bird£25+£0.63 Service fee£25+£0.63 Service fee0£0
- Standard£35+£0.88 Service fee£35+£0.88 Service fee0£0