"Something isn’t working properly with Facebook, what can I do?"
This is a post you probably want to save for the future.
What can you do if something is not working properly with Facebook?
Here is what Facebook says -
"If you’re experiencing functional issues with Ads Manager, Pages, or other Facebook products/apps, following standard troubleshooting steps may bring you to a resolution or workaround. You can try:
- Clearing your cache and cookies within your browser.
- Disable third-party addons to your browser (such as a VPN network).
- Try a different browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Restart your device/computer.
- On mobile? Try using a desktop.
- On desktop? Try using a mobile device.
If these steps do not help, or your issue is recurring, please use our process for reporting a problem within our family of apps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/1126628984024935.
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/381579045265733
- WhatsApp Messenger: https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/?subject=messenger
- WhatsApp Business: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting issues when they happen helps make Facebook better, and we appreciate the time it takes to give us this information."